Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Lagos Ikeja
Reports to: COO
Employment Type: Permanent & Full time
We are a logistics company with core competence in courier delivery service, haulage, supply chain management, air cargo services, service quality audit, third party verification and custom clearing & handling. Due to our expansion of work, we are seeking to hire an experienced Fleet Officer. The Fleet Officer is to oversee the Company’s fleet activities of the Company. Overall, to develop, maintain and continuously improve fleet operations.
– Coordinate proper documentation of all records pertaining to vehicle acquisition; for example, purchase receipt, change of ownership etc.
– Maintain Fleet assets register in conjunction with the Account Unit- Purchase, Withdrawal, Disposal, Repairs and Depreciation.
– Manage the company’s fleet and ensure they are in good condition, maintain a monthly report on the state of the fleet.
– Liaise with vendors in conjunction with Audit unit and carry out purchasing actions on behalf of the company by obtaining requirement, negotiating prices, quality and delivery. Obtain approval for transaction before carrying out any purchasing action, review and update vendors’ database for efficiency periodically.
– Effective management of the fleet- particulars and licenses, renewals, adequate fuel management and adequate record keeping
– Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet and Supervise all pre-employment driving tests and candidates applying for driving jobs to ascertain their sustainability and subsequently advise the management on employment.
– Carry out thorough background on all prospective drivers prior to their employment.
– Carry out regular training/orientation of all drivers in adherence to traffic rules/laws as well as on safe driving skills.
– Carryout Inventory management consistently.
• First degree in Administration or any related field.
• At least, a minimum of 3 years’ hands on experience in a commercial or logistics environment.
• Excellent driving skill.
• Good knowledge of Lagos environment, routes, traffic.
• Displays a high level of integrity.
• Ability to multitask and function under pressure.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Quantitative ability.
• Attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Salary is N100,000- N120,000
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates who meets with the requirements can apply clicking the link to fill the form and submitting their resume.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.