Recruitment through WAVE.
We are currently looking for a versatile, intelligent and energetic restaurant floor manager with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our team.
POSITION: Floor Supervisor
GENDER PREFERENCE: Female Only
LOCATION: Victoria Island
WORK DAYS : Shift Job
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensures all products are available and displayed at required times (in line with display schedule).
• Create a good communication link with kitchen staff to ensure the right products comes out quickly.
• Ensure that staff are conversant with product portions, prices and codes.
• Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to customer before money is collected.
• To ensure the punctuality and time keeping of your team to meet requirements.
• Maintain and guarantee an excellent level of hygiene at all the time
• Ensure customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints.
• Send daily report of activities to manager and executive chef
1. A University degree
2. Must have prior experience in hospitality industry, preferably a restaurant or hotel
3. Firm, decisive and energetic,
4. Customer oriented
5. Excellent managerial skills
Interested and only experienced candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject@Floor Supervisor
Only competent candidates will be selected for the interview process.
DEADLINE: 25th of August 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com