Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Location: VI, Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
• Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
• Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
• Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
• Monitor, organize and forward emails.
• Track and order office equipment and supplies.
• Maintain records and files.
• Greet, communicate with, and welcome guests
Qualifications & Requirements
• Minimum of HND and BSc in any Discipline
• A minimum of 1-3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
• Should have written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
To apply click on the link:
To apply for this job please visit bridgegapcareers.com.