Job Title: Head, Corporate Sales
Objectives of the Role:
The overall tasks and responsibilities will be to find and develop new business prospects,develop and grow personal relationships with contract and prospect leads to expand sales, hire and manage a team of sales professionals, achieve budget goals and objectives. Participate in the development and implementation of advertising and promotional programs as required. Manage segment and regional pricing and quotation practices within established parameters.
1. Prepare marketing proposals, ensuring products are clearly defined and supply of marketing materials are adequate
2. Achieve revenue target of assigned business segment; selling the HMO’s products and services through a variety of sales activities (e.g., networking, prospecting, seeking referrals, working marketing leads, etc.), providing and bringing sales activities to a close in order to meet established revenue targets
3. Achieve other targets as per budget including Average Premium, no of accounts, number of enrollees (members), average size of deals, and other key Sales efficiency and productivity tracking ratios as communicated.
4. Initiate the sales process, making sales presentations to sales prospects
5. Establish an excellent on-going working relationship with corporate partners; optimize each contact with new and existing clients, providing clients with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle in order to maintain existing clientele and gain new ones
6. Develop and execute plans/ initiatives to grow the HMO’s business in the assigned market segments through specific strategies, goals and acquisition of pertinent segment specific account information; research
7. Analyse market conditions and competitors in order to remain responsive to clients’ needs
8. Maintain a database of prospective accounts with accurate and relevant records. This is developed from information gathered from own sales activity as well as the referral and activity reports of subordinates as well as other staff in the company and any other sources.
9. Provide timely solutions to meet clients’