Job Title: Head, Finance
Industry: OOH Media
Location: Lagos State
• Develop and provide timely, accurate, and appropriate financial statements and reports for all users in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Implement and ensure adherence to internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Manage the company’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
• Handle the acquisition of capital assets and ensure they are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate.
• Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
• Draw up long term and short term Investment/financial plans for the business
• Responsible for preparation of monthly financial outlook forecast
• Participate in the development of the Company’s overall strategic goals and ensure these are cascaded to the different Finance team members across the organization.
• Oversees the company’s risk management functions including general liability and risk mitigation.
• BSc/Msc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• Minimum of 10-12 years solid experience in accounting & financial management and analysis
• Professional qualification in ICAN or ACCA is required.
• In-depth understanding of cash flow management, Financial modeling and planning, bank reconciliation, and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with Cash Management (Cash forecast, cash budgeting, and risk management).
• Leadership abilities
• Experience in developing and documenting processes, policies, and procedures is essential.
• Management Accounting, financial planning, monitoring, and performance management.
• Liquidity management experience
• Strong technical know-how and understanding of accounting and internal controls.
• Strong Excel and financial information-analytical skills and comfortable with the use of ERP software.
Remuneration: 600-700k (Slightly Negotiable)
Qualified candidates can apply to email@example.com using Job Title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org