Job Title: Head of Engineering
Salary: N700,000-N1,500,000 Gross.
● Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
● Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
● Help departments use technology profitably.
● Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
● Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
● Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
● Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
● Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
● Supervising Junior Software Developers, analyzing software performance and configuration systems, and managing the deployment and integration of new software.
● Develop cutting-edge software solutions to optimize our business operations.
● Managing the installation and configuration of software solutions.
● Resolving software deployment and integration errors, and documenting processes.
● Performing routine maintenance and monitoring performance metrics.
● Write clean and well tested code, think logically and solve problems.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar.
● Relevant training & certifications.
● 5-8years of experience in a similar role.
● Experience in leading and managing software engineering teams in an agile environment.
● Strong project management skills with ability to manage many simultaneous projects.
● Experience using other side languages such as Golang, java or Java with microservice approach.
● Full stack understanding of web API/database development concepts and patterns.
● Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
● Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
● Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
● Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required.
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving, detail-focused, motived, good at teamwork.
Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com and use the Job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org