HEAD OF OPERATIONS – Sector – Educational Books Publishing
Our Client a newly established Publishing Firm is looking to hire Head of Operations, The Head of Operation shall be accountable for the coordination and effective management of day-to-day business operations; in achieving business growth and stakeholder’s value.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related field, MBA is an added advantage, possesses other relevant professional affiliations and certifications, 7+ years’ related experience in executive leadership positions within the Publishing sector with proven track record. If you do not have relevant industry experience do not apply.
Collaborate in the development and driving of organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs in alignment with short- and long-term business objectives
• Responsible for registering materials with necessary Educational and Governmental bodies. Like UBEC/SUBEC etc
• Responsible for coordinating content generation and packaging of products in expanding product options
• Responsible for creating structures for product acceptability and ease of access / distribution across the Country
• Responsible for fine tuning production details in matching demands
• Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations professionally and handling all the problems confidently
• Skilled in identifying scope for penetration and expansion by analyzing the market trends and implementing growth strategies effectively
• Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
• Adhere to necessary statutory and business compliance requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
• Able to prepare and review sales reports to track the profit or loss and suggest measures to cut down costs and enhance business profitability
Remuneration N8.4M with an official car. If you fit into this role send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Head of Operations as subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com