Website Healthrak LTD
Nothing! Is Possible
• Proven experience in an IT department
• Familiarity with IT industry practices and professional standards
• Good communication skills
• Integrity and professional ethics
• Teamwork skills
• Attention to detail
• Minimum of HND in a related field
• Manage the overall technology infrastructure for the Organization including planning, implementation, and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support operations, liaising as relevant with technology service providers.
• Propose design improvements to the Organization’s ICT architecture and work with the ICT Business Partner to integrate requirements into the ICT strategic framework.
• Support and contribute to IT-related tasks or projects through the implementation of appropriate technologies and solutions.
• Act as the principal administrator and ensure the maintenance of the Organization’s systems, including: general computer support; software installations; license management; server set up and management; database administration; network, printers, audio/video conferencing and mobile phone support; deployment of equipment; management of inventories; disaster recovery; and periodic security vulnerability assessments.
• Manage support services for the Organization’s IT systems, platforms, and products; including management of IT support technician(s), communicating job expectations, and appraising performance as appropriate.
• Provide user training on common business applications and use of systems.
• Develop and update IT processes and procedures, and ensure they are properly documented.
• Support the procurement process for IT equipment and services.
• Undertake such other duties as may be requested by the management to support delivery of the ICT strategy and the Organization’s business plan.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org