Website Healthrak LTD
Nothing! Is Possible
.Valid nursing license from the NMCN
.Efficient at multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
.Good organizational skills
.Critical thinking skills
· Observing and recording patients’ behaviour.
· Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
· Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
· Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
· Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
· Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
· Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity and proper diet.
· Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipments and instruments.
· Preparing patients for examinations.
· Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
· Assisting during surgeries.
· Resolving patients’ problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
· Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
· Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com