Website Healthrak LTD
Nothing! Is Possible
– Registered nurse
– Valid nursing license from the NMCN
– Efficient at multitasking, listening, and verbal communication- Good organizational skills
– Critical thinking skills
– Observing and recording patients behaviour.
– Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
– Maintaining reports of patients medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
– Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
– Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
– Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
– Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity and proper diet.
– Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipments and instruments.
– Preparing patients for examinations.
– Educating patients families about the disease and its treatment.
– Assisting during surgeries.
– Resolving patients problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
– Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
– Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com