Vacany: HR/Admin Executive
· Recruitment/Manpower Planning
· Payroll/Statutory Compliance (Compensation and Benefits)
· HR Reporting/Records management
· Employee Engagement/Staff Welfare
· Disciplinary/Attrition Management
Ensure compliance to hiring policies and procedures, organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
Updating job requirements and job description when needed
Contacting applicants’ references
Performing background checks required by company
Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
Manage staff contracts and all personal files, this includes filing all their new paper works.
Follow up on employee’s benefits; health insurance & life insurance
Maintain up-to-date leave record, and follow up on leaves for all staff.
Daily tracking of staff attendance
Ensure the creation of staff emails, and coordinate this with IT department for any new updates
Managing exit process for all employees according to the company policy, and process the final settlement and other paper work.
Ensure confidentiality of all sensitive HR information at all times
Responsible for internal communications content and delivery
Oversee employee engagement activities and Staff Celebrations; Involved in the coordination and execution of staff birthday bash and team bonding events.
Responsible for co-ordination and admin support of key HR initiatives.
Perform other job-related tasks as requested by the HR Manager
· A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Management or a related field
· 2 years HR experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
· Familiarity with applicant tracking system and resume database
· A great team player with a can-do attitude
· Problem solving skills
· Good attention to details
· Cultural and Environmental sensitivity
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org