*HR &Admin Manager*
Reports to – Managing Director
• Develop & implement policies and procedures for all company personnel.
• Responsible for complete recruitment and onboarding cycle (from job description & role profile creation, interviewing, offer of employment creation, new-employee orientation; career path monitoring, employee relations counselling, and exit interviewing).
• Responsible for developing & maintaining employee retention and talent management strategies. Maintaining Company organizational charts, employee directory & other company related information. Evaluating reports, decisions, and results of departments in relation to established company goals; & recommending new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of departments and services performed.
• Work with the Finance Department to manage Company payroll process.
• Monitor employee time, attendance and absenteeism records.
• Managing Employee performance management system, including development of long-term employee objective setting and appraisal tools & probationary review evaluations, implementing decisions and making appropriate recommendations to management.
• Responsible for training and development of employees and monitoring their competence levels.
• Oversee employee related issues and advise management on appropriate resolution measures. Reviewing cases related to staff discipline and recommending appropriate disciplinary measures to the appropriate authority.
• Coaching and advising managers to build high performing
• Monitoring employee compliance with Company procedures and ensuring management is kept abreast of related updates.
• Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities of the company.
• First degree in social sciences, management science or related areas.
• Minimum of 4– 6 years’ experience as an HR Professional.
• Professional Certification in HR or Masters degree
• Advanced proficiency level with Microsoft Office Suites
• Strong leadership, managerial &organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
• Ability to set up new processes/ polices with minimal guidance.
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in sensitive or confidential personnel and organizational matters.
• Excellent presentation, time management, and leadership skills
• Must be able to work flexibly, cross function & collaborate.
• Good Understanding of Labour Laws
• Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
P.S – Proximity to location is preferred. Candidates in between jobs are advised to apply. Interested candidates should be available for interview within short notice.
Successful candidate must be ready to resume immediately. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com using the role applied for as the subject of the email.
Will appreciate referrals for this role please .
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org