Job Position: HR & Administration Manger
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and oversee the recruitment process.
• Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates
• Ensure candidate documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
• Oversee all staff engagement for the company and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
• Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labor laws.
• Manage time clocking system for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
• Monitor compensation and ensure internal equity & compliance and benefits are met.
• Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
• Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
• Advise the Director on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• A graduate of any of the art and social-related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of human resources.
• An MBA or relevant professional qualification such as ICPM will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
• Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
• Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
• Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
• Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
• A team player with leadership skills.
To Apply click on the link:
To apply for this job please visit bridgegapcareers.com.