The HR Assistant shall take up the following roles:
• Support all internal and external HR request.
• Maintain digital and hardcopy records of employees.
• Schedule meetings, interviews and maintain agendas.
• Assist the HR Manager in coordinating trainings and seminars.
• Perform on-boarding exercise and update records of new employees.
• Registration of documents and assist with induction process.
• Assist during recruitment and selection process which involve job postings and screening exercise.
• Assist in ensuring staff operational and disciplinary procedure policy compliance.
• Perform any other task assigned by the HR officer.
• B.Sc / HND in any humanities discipline.
• Minimum of 3yrs work experience in administrative role.
• Effective organisational and people management skills.
• Understanding of office practices.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skill.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate and capability in email, MS office and related business and communication tools.
• Excellent organizational and time management skill.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skill.
• Meticulous attention to details.
• Ability to accurately follow instructions.
*Method of Application*
Send CV and cover letter all in one document (PDF or MsWord format only) to email@example.com using the position Name and Ref as subject of your mail. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org