LOCATION: Lagos Island
• Manage all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
• Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
• Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
• Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent Information Protection (IP) Practices
• Reporting and Analysis
• Time management
• Relationship Management
• Database Administration
• Communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a Social Science discipline
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources
• Relevant certification(s)
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
use ‘HR MANAGER ‘ as mail subject
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com