Human Resource Business Partner in the Oil & Gas Industry (Marine).
Kindly see details of the JD Below.
· Oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
· Direct the administration of benefit programs to include: health, retirement, death, and disability.
· Coordinate the administration and negotiation of union contracts. ·Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results, scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling and discipline employees.”
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.”
Ensure all statutory documents and certificates (NIMASA, NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, etc.) are renewed and updated as at when due.”
· Required: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Social Science Field.
· Minimum of 6 years’ managerial experience in similar role within the oil & gas industry.
· Professional membership of a relevant body or institution in the industry.
· Strategy Formulation and Human Capital Planning.
· Compensation and Benefit Management.
· Talent Attraction and Management.
· Business Continuity Planning
· Risk Evaluation and Management
· Financial and Business Management
Is this something that is in-line with what you do?
Please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with job title as subject to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit energitalent.com.