Job Title: Human Resources/ Legal Manager
Industry: Renewable Energy
HR Business Partnering
– Business Partner with business units to integrate people strategies with overall organizational strategy.
– Provide HR consulting services as it relates to human resources programs and policies, often encompassing all areas of human resources.
– Provide policy guidance and interpretation; recommend and implement changes as needed.
– Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
– Gather and analyze relevant data, trends, and patterns and identify gaps and priorities, particularly in the areas of talent management, performance management, workforce planning, strategic recruitment, and capability development.
– Ensure that people’s plans are aligned with global direction and shaped for regional/unit needs. With Centers of Excellence, design solutions and, working with the business leaders, lead and drive delivery of the people plans and monitor progress and impact using milestones and KPIs.
Capacity Building and Talent Development
– Provide guidance and input on restructuring, workforce planning, and succession planning: identify training needs and individual management coaching needs.
– Create and execute learning strategies and programs. Translate the business/function strategy into long- and short-term people plans, which consider the organization’s leadership, capability, cultural, and structural development needs.
– Evaluate individual and organizational development needs and lead, implement and manage staff development initiatives.
– Deploy different kinds of learning methods to the organization, such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training, and so on.
– Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
– Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
– Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
– Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
– Consult with employees and management on employee relations issues providing guidance and assistance with policy interpretation, open and direct communication, conflict resolution, performance management, and conduct-related issues.
– Researches and explains laws and legal affairs concerning employment to managers, supervisors, and employees.
– Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to research human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues. After analyzing the information, makes recommendations on changes.
– Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances. Develops further training as needed.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or relevant degree
– + 5-8 years working in human resources.
– Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
– Relevant Certifications such as CIPM OR SHRM-CP/SCP is an advantage.
– Prior experience working and applying HR principles in a system environment with prior experience developing, maintaining and improving processes to achieve greater efficiencies and performance.
– Experience in facilitating training.
Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
– Excellent customer service skills including understanding users’ needs, offering solutions and following up to ensure end-user success.
– Initiative and drive to continuously improve processes and systems.
N250,000 – N300,000
Method of Application:
-Interested and qualified candidates should send their
CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com