#Position: #Hydraulic Engineer
#Job Location: All Facility/Bases
#Job Type: Contract
· The hydraulic maintenance mechanic position is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and performing preventative maintenance of the hydraulic and pneumatic systems of machinery and equipment.
· Inspect hydraulic lines and components to detect leaks, damage and wear.
· Read hydraulic and pneumatic equipment pressure gauges to detect abnormal oil pressure.
· Replace worn or damaged hydraulic components and install new hydraulic components on new machinery and equipment.
· B.Eng. Mechanical / Chemical/Petroleum Engineering or any other related discipline
· Minimum Five (5) years’ experience in similar role.
· Required to possess ability, skill and knowledge required to perform pre-shop analysis, troubleshooting and ability to repair, replace, install and modify components/items.
Qualified and interested candidates should please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com