Our client, one of the leading Food and beverages company that has been in existence for than two decades requires the service of ICT supervisor
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Management and support of sage users.
. Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
• Providing technical support and setting up accounts for new users.
• Repairing and replacing equipment when necessary.
• Researching, testing and offering advice on new products and technology.
• Providing training and guidance to junior staff when required.
. Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
. Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
. Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
• BSC in computer Science, MIS or similar field.
• At least 4 years Proven working experience as an ICT personnel or relevant experience.
. Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
. Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
. Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
. Team work
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline :28 February,2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com