Interior Creative Designer needed.
Industry: Furniture manufacturing
Duties and responsibilities
• Outline client design objectives.
• Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
• Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
• Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
• Select furniture, artworks, materials and finishes that are appropriate while keeping within budget.
• Provide designs insights on space management.
• Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects.
• Ensure timely delivery on client presentation.
• Utilize computer applications in the design process.
• Document a detailed description of the components of the new space design
• select materials, obtain approval of client and ensuring detailed working drawings for execution
• Organize site-visits to check the progress and & quality of work when required.
• Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
• Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
• Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
• Other duties as may be assigned by the Sales & Projects manager in relation to the role.
• Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUP, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
• Excellent portfolio of previous works
• Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
Please send application to email@example.com
Application closing: 19th of March 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org