Role: Inventory Officer
Location: Ikorodu and Ketu
Job type: full time
Overall Job Objective
•To ensure goods are received and issued in line with Company’s business operations and objective
Responsibilities and Duties
•Responsible for operation of an accounting system and the maintenance of inventory records, the preparation of material orders, and the receiving, inspecting, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
•Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the storeroom
• Conduct physical counts to verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing product at the store
• Maintain online inventory management software
• Maintain up to date records of material inventory at the store (existing stock, pending stock, etc)
• Conduct periodic inventory stock counting/ inventory accuracy check
• Ensure that materials are available for operational needs.
Required Skills and qualifications
• Minimum of OND/HND/BSC in Business Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain with 1-2 years experience
• Good communication and interpersonal
• Highly organized and meticulous
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Possess relevant skills in basic MS Office applications
Method of application
Send CV to email@example.com, using “Inventory Officer” as subject.
Candidate must be available to resume Immediately
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org