An Inventory Officer with hands-on experience in FMCG is needed urgently.
• Prepare purchase orders/market requisitions
• Receiving goods from the market/private vendors; cross check that goods are correctly supplied; identify and sort expired and soon to expire items or damaged goods and arrange for return back of same to the vendor/ supplier.
• Maintaining current stock records using QuickBooks and the Microsoft package.
• Track and maintain stock levels.
• Create and maintain an Economic order level for inventory.
• Barcoding of encoded inventories.
• Undertake periodic stock taking both in the warehouse and on the shop floor to ensure there are no leakages.
• Advise management as appropriate for the overall wellbeing of the Inventory.
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilisation
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
– OND/HND Accounting/Stock keeping.
– Minimum of 2yrs requisite experience.
– Ability to use Microsoft Excel in generating reports.
– Must be teachable and dynamic
Location – Ogba, Lagos.
Salary – 50,000 monthly
Interested and qualified should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com