IT Administrator at Lorache Consulting Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
• Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
• Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
• Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
• Creating user accounts and performing access control.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
• Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
• Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com