Job Position: IT Associate
Location: Lagos Island
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel.
• Setting up of computer LAN for a new outlet while providing the solution to IT matters concurrently.
• Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
• Conduct consistent network backup operations,
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
• Restricting access to the unauthorized site, downloads, and users.
• Setting up accounts for staff, educating them on logging in, and resolving issues arising.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely, and via phone.
• Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults.
• Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
• Maintaining records of software licenses.
Qualifications & Requirements
• BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field.
• Minimum of 2 experience
• Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair, and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all levels and cadre.
• Creative, open to new ideas, and able to multi-task effectively.
• Application software support
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees
• Proven progression within previous roles through a strong desire to learn
Interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com