I am currently sourcing for an IT Officer for Rainoil Limited.
Job Title: IT Officer
Working Hours: 08:00 am- 05:00pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos & Oghara
Experience: 2-5 years’ experience as an IT Officer.
Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related course. Minimum of Second Class Upper.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides robust IT platforms and infrastructure to support Rainoil Logistics business operations
• Assists in implementing IT strategies, policies, and procedures
• Plans, designs, and maintains data networks and servers
• Provides technical support to users on network issues
• Administers day-to-day operations of networks and servers
• Implements LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures.
• Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges on the company intranet
• Installs, supports, and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appli-ances
• Oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks within Rainoil Logistics
• Liaises with the Internet Service Providers and other vendors for cost effective ser-vices in line with Service Level Agreements
• Maintains computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
• Assists the Team Lead, Information Technology in the deployment of computer hardware around the company
• Manages relationship with service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
• Maintains logs and records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions
• Provides support and maintenance to the business’ software and applications
• Installs client/server applications and essential software patches, carries out any re-quired maintenance of applications and identifies compatibility issues, escalating appropriately
• Supervises and performs hands on training for computer users and operators.
• Develops and executes company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans with respect to software, data, and applications
• Performs the addition, removal and updates of staff data and access rights in line with the information security policy.
Salary and Remuneration: Very attractive and negotiable
Method of Application:
If you are the right candidate, kindly send your resume to the below email address with Job Title as the subject of the mail.
This opening closes on 16th May 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com