Job Title: IT Support Assistant
Reports to: IT Manager
Location: Lagos Ikeja
Employment Type: Permanent & Full time
We are a logistics company with core competence in courier delivery service. We are looking for an IT Support Assistant to assist in the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will assist in the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs and software. The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
– Provide technical assistance to office staffs as needed.
– Assist in software and hardware upgrades.
– Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
– Process help desk support requests.
– Assist in maintaining Internet service, firewalls, and telephone systems
– Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers,
scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
– Liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
– Proven experience in IT Support with a minimum of 3years’ experience
– Excellent organizing abilities
– Great attention to detail
– Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Microsoft platform.
– Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
– Extensive equipment support experience with PC’s
– Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
– Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
– Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
– BSC in Computer Science or relevant field
– Salary is N 100,000- N130,000
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates who meets with the requirements can apply clicking the link to fill the form and submitting their resume.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.