Job Title: Junior Architect
Employment Type: Part-time
• We are looking for a Junior Architect with administrative skills to join our small team located in Lagos
• Measuring and supervision of sites
• Drawing up floor plans and creating standard and premium reports.
• Sending reports to clients
• Making use of architectural softwares such as AUTOcad, 3D MAX, Revit, Sketch up, V ray and other 3D renders in SPD.
• Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
• HND or Bachelors Degree in Architecture
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have good telephone manners
• Must be smart and creative with the ability to work efficiently and accomplish task effortlessly
• Must be proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency in 3D rendering softwares such as AUTOcad, revit, 3D max, Vray, sketch ups
• A keen eye for details and excellent problem solving skills.
• Must live on the island
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and 2-4 samples of your best renders to: email@example.com
Note: CV without a portfolio of the candidate’s work will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org