Job Title: Lead Designer (product design and brand design)
● Managing the design team, – product designers, animators, creative designers and helping develop our people.
● Influencing design-led thinking across the business .
● Lead concept development in relation to user experience and creative design.
● Take a lead role in managing the product design and creative elements of projects and be the point of contact for brand partnerships and creative projects.
● Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand and proposition strategy.
● Develop and manage productivity and continuously improve the design team’s production capabilities .
● Ensuring that ui/ux design and creative projects are delivered on time .
● Work with internal teams – product managers, marketing team to solve product and communication needs.
● Provide quality control over design outputs and production.
● Establishing and developing best practices with the design and creative team.
● Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines.
● Point of contact for liaising with external partners, such as videographers.
● Build out and maintain design system & brand book.
● Working on assets required for Product and Marketing teams Skills and competencies.
● Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
● Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work.
● The ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and others, influencing external and internal stakeholders.
● Attention to detail
● Strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process
● Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion
● Ability to supervise and develop employees
● Experience with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch
● Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
● Understanding of both web and mobile ui design systems
● Experience working with Product and Marketing teams
● Experience in branding
Qualified candidates with a minimum of 6 years professional experience should send their portfolio and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com