We are a marketplace for lending across Africa. By aggregating lenders we are able to provide the best loan offers to individuals and increase accessibility to credit across Africa.
Lending Relations Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
What is the role? We’re an early stage company, so you’ll be working on a little bit of everything.
• Building and managing relationships with lenders
• Perform business development activities of the company with Lenders
• Communicate new features requested by lenders.
• Make prospecting in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the company
• Devote all the care and all the time and investment necessary for the success of lender relations which he is charged
• Maintain a trusting relationship with each client that approach on behalf of the company.
• Observe absolute confidentiality for all the information he becomes aware in the course of his mission
• Minimum of a degree
• At least 3-5 years experience as a BD or Sales in the lending or loan industey.
• Should be conversant with fintech space.
• Abreast with technology and the loan industry.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• An aggressive risk taking bread winner
Why join us?
There is a 51tn credit gap in Nigeria currently, and – we’re on a mission to create access to credit across Africa.
We’re a fast growing, early-stage startup. You’ll have real impact over product and business direction – there’s no doubt you’ll be making an outsized impact on our trajectory. As market creators, we have several interesting product challenges to solve, and your input will directly influence the direction of the company.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com using the job title as the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org