*Job Title:* *Loan Officers*
A non-banking financial institution that is set to create wealth by enhancing the entrepreneurial capability of clients operating in the largely informal sectors by providing fast and easy access to financial assistance is currently recruiting for results driven individuals.
*Location* : Ibadan, Oyo state.
• The job entails increasing the sales of the organization to make it profitable, maintaining its brand value and identity among the prospective customers, and getting new business leads.
• Following up new business opportunities
• Planning and preparing presentations
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
• Writing reports
• Implement strategies for client solicitation and marketing customers in the targeted industry segments
• Maintain good relationship with existing customers for prospective business opportunities and formulate strategies to develop new markets and establish relationships with new customers
• Monitor loan accounts and deposits on a regular basis
• Discuss credits and deposits requirements with clients and oversee the development of appropriate financing packages to meet customers’ needs.
*Qualification, Skills and Competence Required*
• First degree in a relevant course from an accredited university (Masters in a Business-related course is an added advantage)
• Minimum of 3 Years work experience in commercial/retail business at any reputable bank or financial institution
• Proven experience in identifying target clients and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that leads to sales
Range btw 60k – 120k
18th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Cover Letter stating why you are best fit for the role and attach their updated Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com