Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
• We are currently recruiting for a talented and qualified logistics manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties.
• Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
• Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
• Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
• Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries
• Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements
• Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
• Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
• Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
• Manage and develop logistics staff
• Create and manage budgets
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Logistics, Business Administration, Transportation, or Engineering
• 3 to 5 years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
• Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
• In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
• Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
• Strong team player
• Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org