Job Title: Logistics Officer
Duties include, but are
not limited to the
• Efficient & effective delivery to/from the Store/Warehouse to
• The monitoring and tracking of processed orders from departure
of goods to full collection of payments
• Effectively managing the relationships with the various transport
companies that we interact with to ensure that best service in
terms of speed of delivery, care/safety of our products while in
their custody and cost effectiveness.
• Work with Reps to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times with goods delivery and payment collection
• Manage pool Cars, Bikes, Drivers & Dispatch Riders for optimal
• Proactively work with management by highlighting concerned
customers, unusually quiet customers, good customers with
respect to Payment Term adherence are regularly brought to the attention of the management.
• Liaise work other accounting staff for periodic reconciliation of
stock in both Store and Warehouse.
*Level of Education:* Minimum of a Higher National Diploma in management or social sciences
Previous Level of
Candidate must have at least 2-3 years as logistics officer
To Apply Send your CV to BMcareers@benjaminmichaels.com
Use “Job title” as subject to the mail
To apply for this job email your details to BMcareers@benjaminmichaels.com