Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Port Harcourt
We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable maintenance manager to lead our equipment maintenance department. As the maintenance manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of all our company’s equipment. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
• Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
• Maintain all machinery to ensure they are at working standards.
• Create and implement maintenance procedures.
• Conduct regular inspections of the equipment to detect and resolve problems.
• Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
• Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
• Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
• Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
• Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
• A BSC/HND or equivalent qualification in mechanical engineering.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
• Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
• Good understanding of the technical features of hydraulic and electrical systems.
• Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply to: email@example.com using Job Title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org