Position: Male Accountant
Minimum Qualification: HND/BSc.
Experience Length: 3years
1. Manage obligations with suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
2. Prepare bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis
3. Represent the organization at meetings with bankers, tax authorities and other regulatory bodies.
4. Process bank deposit
5. Track payments to internal and external stakeholders
6. Prepare weekly and monthly budgets, ensure accuracy in retiring of the impress account
7. Prepare, send and store invoices
8. Prepare salary schedules monthly
9. Manage the inventories
10. Performing other duties as may be assigned
1. Proven working experience as an Accountant.
2. Experience in Manufacturing
3. Strong problem-solving, attention to detail, critical and analytical thinking, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
4. Proficiency with computers, especially MS Word and Excel.
5. Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
6. Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
Interested Candidate should send his/her CV using the job title as subject of the mail to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org