Job Role: Management Accountant
Location: Abuja & Lagos
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly capable management accountant to optimize our financial management systems. You will be performing financial analysis, preparing financial forecasts, and advising senior management on strategic planning.
To ensure success as a management accountant, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting and experience in a similar environment. An outstanding management accountant will be someone whose financial accounting and business management expertise translates into sustained business growth.
• Prepare management accounts monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• Project budgeting, monitoring, and reporting of variance. Linking of finance department in Abuja with Lagos office
• Ensure proper capturing of all financial transactions
• Project appraisal and reporting
• Work with external auditor on statutory audit of financial statements
• Prepare project variance analysis and advise the management
• Ensure compliance with internal controls, and regulatory requirements in the preparation of financial statements
• Prepare cashflow forecast for business management
• Create and manage fixed asset register
• Tax administration – FIRS and LIRS
• Project and general payables management
• Sales receivables administration
• Prepare project viability appraisals
• Implementation of internal and external auditors’ recommendations on financial statements
• Timely flag all unresolved issues.
• Any other job that may be assigned by the financial controller.
Skills and Competence:
• Practical Knowledge of office tools (Microsoft words, Excel, and PowerPoint) and QuickBooks
• Good understanding of IFRS and other relevant standards applicable to real estate industry
• Analytical skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of the business and other matters
Requirements and Qualification
• Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience
• BSC / HND in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
• High level of integrity, professionalism, innovation, and creativity
Applicants must not be above 40 years.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org