Job Title: Managing Director/ CEO
Organization: Microfinance Bank
Location: Nsukka, Enugu State.
Min Work Experience: 10 year(s)
A long established Microfinance Bank with a vision to transform into a “Best-in-Class” is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the position below to help drive growth and transformation objectives:
• Effectively manage the day to day affairs of the Bank
• Maintaining a proactive work environment that is highly responsible and target driven
• Manage strategic relationships (both internal and external) & develop a first-class microfinance institution
Qualification, Skills and Experience Required
• A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in a social science or related discipline; Postgraduate and Professional qualifications such as MBA, FCIB, FCA, FCCA or ICAN would be an added advantage.
• A minimum of Ten (10) years’ post-qualification experience out of which, at least, Eight (8) must be in the financial services industry and at least, Five (5) at the senior management level.
• Proven skills and competence in practical Microfinance Banking.
• Microfinance banking certification issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
• Firm grasp of regulatory framework and statutory requirements.
• Age Range : Between 35 – 50 years
• A very high, level of commercial awareness.
• Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills,
• Excellent Leadership and organizational skills
• Target driven and highly proactive
• High degree of Computer Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Competitive and Negotiable
Interested? Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com