We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate must have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Loaction: Amuwo-Odofin LGA, Lagos.
1. Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
2. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
3. Analyze customer insights, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
4. Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
5. Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
6. Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
7. Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
8. Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
9. Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
10. Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
11. Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
4. Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
5. Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
6. Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
7. Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
8. Willingness and ability to travel
Financial Obligations – Salary/Commission
Monthly basic salary of N100,000
N200,000 commission on every 50,000kgs air cargo goods sales achieved monthly.
N100,000 commission on every 100CBM sea goods sales achieved monthly
Other bonuses from continued and existing business.
Please send an email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org