Role: Mechanical/Electrical Supervisor
Industry: Manufacturing (Water bottling Company)
There’s Relocation Support
Experience Required: 5 Years on the job
• Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
• Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
• Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
• Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
• Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
• Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
• Overseeing the purchasing and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
• Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a similar field.
• Proven work experience as an Electrical Supervisor.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills.
• In depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems.
• Familiarity with state electrical and safety codes
Kindly forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Mechanical/Electrical Supervisor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com