Medical Lab Scientist at Psych Pharmaceuticals and Laboratory
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Lab Scientist
Reports to: Manager, Laboratory Services
Employment type: Full Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Good knowledge of laboratory equipment
• Collect blood or tissue samples from patients, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood samples.
• Process specimens utilizing protocols and technical knowledge
• Develop a suitable standard operation procedure for the Phlebotomy unit
• Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of equipment
• Perform quality control, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting protocols to ensure proper functioning of instruments, reagents, procedures, etc
• Review results for accuracy and reportthe results of tests performed to Doctor
Bachelor’s in Medical Laboratory Science
Minimum of 3 years’ relevant post-NYSC working experience in similar role
Must be registered with practicing license.
Must be experienced in Haematology and Chemical Pathology
Knowledge in the handling of laboratory equipment.
Knowledge in use of Standard Operating Procedures in the field.
BMLS /AMLSCN certificate is required
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com