Job Role: Medical Sales Representative
• Carryout the marketing of medical lab equipment and consumables
• Visit hospitals and clinics and establish relationship with them
• Plan, coordinate and assume full responsibility for the actualization of the total sales objectives.
• Increase customer base and follow-up on existing clients
• Work Independently to meet sales objectives
• Implement the company’s marketing policy
• Provide support for existing clients
• Ensure effective detailing to customers thus achieving strong visibility of our products
• Accurate and timely processing of all orders
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
• Candidates must possess at least an OND
• Must be a highly motivated and target driven individual
• Candidates must have at one (2) years work experience in marketing and sales
• Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills with proven ability to turn prospects into active clients
• Strong organisational and time management skills
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST LIVE AROUND IKEJA AND ITS ENVIRONS
30th May 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job role” as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org