Our client in the quick service restaurant space is looking to hire a PRODUCTION MANAGER- LAGOS
Reporting to: Operations Manager
SALARY: 180k -210k gross
• To achieve brand goals and objectives through successful management of the Processing unit for production that consist of a processing and baking recipe management in the short, medium to Long term period.
• Plan, create and supervise the preparation of baked products
• Direct the operations of each production line by ensuring that agreed production efficiencies are achieved and profitability is achieved
• Hold pre-production meeting with the production staff to set daily volume target
• Ensure adequate supply of raw materials
• Ensure that the production team maintains compliance with the production process
• Continuously improve operating efficiencies and structures to meet the changing demands of the market
• Analyse complex problem situations and design effective remedial solutions
• Ensure maintenance of standards, product quality and hygiene compliance.
• Ensure total quality management system in the plant as it relates to Food safety management.
Qualification and Experience:
1. A good first degree in business administration, food technology, food and hospitality and other related disciplines
2. Membership of the Association for Operations Management or any other related professional qualification is acceptable.
3. Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role, especially in the Food Industry/ FMCG
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Production Manager”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com