Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lagos state
Employment Type: Full Time
Operations Manager is responsible for managing the overall performance of the organisation to include, revenue, profitability, performance, expenditures and staffing through delegation of tasks and duties. The individual will lead, direct, manage and oversee each department ensuring efficiency, financial stability and compliance with all organisational agreements, protocols and processes. The Operations Manager should at all times remain in-tune with industry standards and will play a pivotal role in organisational development and business growth.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
• 5 years and above work experience as a sales or marketing person in a furniture company
• Experience with luxury products is an added advantage
• Proven record experience as an Operations Manager
• Time management, planning and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools and CRM software
• Strong sales skill, particularly in the areas of developing new business at large project and national level
• Brand and Marketing competency
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment as and when required.
• Strong planning and organizational skills with leadership qualities
• Strong analytical skills
Application Closing Date
Until role is filled
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com