erpSOFTapp is looking for an Operations Project Manager to support the organisation in continuing to deliver a high quality service to our clients.
We are looking for a motivated individual to be our Operations Project Manager.
As an Operations Project Manager you will have responsibility for upholding project operational performance standards. The holder will support the internal and external audit functions for our project implementations, providing an independent assessment of the adequacy of the internal system and controls, evaluating risks and ensuring compliance across our project delivery services.
Key expectations of the Role:
The position will design, coordinate and provide administrative direction on all internal controls decisions alongside key business stakeholders to achieve the company’s objectives across project operations.
You should be able to communicate on all levels in an open and effective way in each area of the business and should be able to drive people by setting the standards and promoting continual improvement.
Key Accountabilities/ Duties:
1. Create, review and maintain documented information & records at various levels, and ensure they are held to support business and project delivery requirements.
2. Support the client delivery team with adhering to compliance across project processes
3. Audit and review project performance delivery for each team against a set of metrics to ensure compliance to standards
4. Carry out regular checks to ensure the project departments is adhering to company’s policy and procedures, make recommendations for improvement and support the business to address and prevent re-occurrence of non-conformance and regulatory breaches
5. Establish training needs and develop a plan to support and deliver requirements across the departmental needs.
6. Support, promote, manage and improve our systems with particular focus to ISO 90001 certification.
1. Graduate with proven track record 4+ years of experience in project delivery organisations
2. A degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Sciences) preferably having completed an MSc or additional external professional qualifications
3. Previous experience in a similar environment or role would be an added advantage (ideally 3years in an ISO Audit related role and discipline)
Kindly click the link below to apply;
To apply for this job please visit lnkd.in.