Our client, a reputable Payment Solution company, they foster Financial inclusion and innovation through their flexible digital platform. They urgently seek to hire POS Support Agents for immediate deployment.
Job Role: POS Support Agent
Pay: 52,000 Net (HMO & Pension inclusive)
Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
Job Summary: Win new merchants, grow transactions volume and value, Deploy, Train and provide first level Support to merchants always. Ensure merchant’s issues are promptly treated and merchant support to ensure existing business are maintained and grown.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Grow existing business and win new merchants within the assigned locations
• Consistently grow merchant transaction volume week on week in the assigned locations
• Ensure deployment / redeployment of POS terminal to merchant location promptly for banks in line with SLA
• Train merchant on POS terminal usage
• Ensure terminals are tested ok upon deployment at merchant’s location.
• Maintain a database for POS terminals deployed with full details of terminals.
• Resolve or treat customer’s issues/requests within 24 hours for Lagos and up to 48 hours for outside Lagos locations.
• OND, HND and BSC holders
• Minimum 2 years in similar role, Prior sales experience
• Ability to ride motorcycle Prior sales experience is also an added
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to Hr@dexnovaconsulting.com, using role applied as subject of mail e.g. “POS Support Agent”
Virtual interview holds as soon as applications are received. Successful Candidates will be sent to the client for immediate resumption
To apply for this job email your details to Hr@dexnovaconsulting.com