ROLE PROFILE: Practice Manager
REPORTING LINE: Reports to Managing Partner
Main Responsibilities of the Role
• To be the main gatekeeper of the Firm’s policies and procedures
along with the Partners.
• To ensure the efficient and effective functioning of all
administrative, human resources, IT, library, and external relations
activities of the Firm including:
• establishing and reviewing applicable policies and procedures for
optimum efficiency and productivity.
• Ensuring that the firm complies with all regulatory requirements
from an administrative and personnel perspective.
• Establishing and maintaining effective procurement and stock keeping systems.
• Liaising with the Finance Manager to ensure Monthly Management Accounts are available.
• Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing and brand development plan.
• Represent the firm at seminars, workshops, conferences, and other events.
• Develop and manage the firm’s non legal external communications.
• Manage the Firm’s procurement and inventory setup.
Skills and Experience
The holder of this post should possess the following competencies:
• A thorough understanding of quality management systems and
administration within a legal practice.
• Experience in developing and implementing systems to improve
service and organisational performance and efficiency.
• Excellent Human Resources skills.
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Office packages.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work through other
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• The ability to forge and sustain effective partnerships internally
A degree in law or any social sciences with experience working at a senior level within the HR/Admin department of a law firm or a professional organization. Certification in human resources. (CIPM, SHRM, etc.)
Apply with the role as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com