Job Title: Procurement Officer
Industry: Technology (Software Solutions)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
• Receives REQS, Process RFQs, Negotiate and process order Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
• Make efficient buying decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Work with key supplier relationships to deliver excellent operational performance in cost, service, and quality
• Work with team to plans for purchase of equipment, services, and supplies
• Negotiates suppliers to ensure goods and services are obtained and delivered in a cost-effective manner.
• Ensure quality products are delivered.
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
• Maintain and update records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
• Coordinate with Inventory/Asset staff to ensure proper delivery & receipt
• Perform other tasks as maybe assigned.
• BSc/HND Degree in related field with at least 3- 4 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
• Experience using SAGE or other ERP software is mandatory.
• Proven experience in IT procurement preferred but not mandatory.
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Qualified candidates can apply to: email@example.com using job title as subject of the mail.
Suitable recommendations/referrals will be appreciated too🙏🏻🙏🏻
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org