Our Client is a major manufacturer of household cleaning products and is seeking to hire a Production Manager with requisite experience in the formulation and production of soap ( liquid and solid).
The Production manager’s tasks would include overseeing the end-to-end process of formulating and producing effective and good quality household cleaning products which meet the needs of the Company’s clientele across Africa.
Applicants must be available for immediate physical interviews and resumption.
Required Academic Qualifications and Skillset
1. At least 4 years experience in same role
2. Adaptability planning
3. People and project management
4. Multitasking and time management
5. Applicant must be physically fit, able to stand for long hours, and work in a factory-type environment.
· Planning and organizing production schedules.
· Assessing project and resource requirements.
· Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
· Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
· Determining quality control standards.
· Overseeing production processes
· Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
· Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
· Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
· Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
· Supervising and managing the work of junior staff
· Organizing relevant training sessions.
Remuneration: 120,000-150,000 naira monthly
Job Type: Fulltime and Onsite
Method of Application: CV and cover letters to email@example.com with the job role as subject
Application deadline: Monday 11th April 2022
Interview Type: Oral and Practical screenings
Interview Venues: Lekki Phase one and Berger, Lagos
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org