Job Title: Project Account Clerk
Employment Type: Full-time
• Minimum of OND in Accounting with at least two years experience.
• Previous experience in a construction environment will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
[25/08, 4:52 pm] Engr Idris: Job Title: Hospital Laboratory Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science.
• An MBA would be an added advantage.
• Full registration with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
• Must hold a current license with the MLSCN to practice.
• Must possess NYSC certificate.
• Must possess cognate experience in Medical Lab Science and must have held Managerial position for at least 10 years.
• Ensure all reagents and supplies are available when needed.
• Communicate and enforce laboratory safety rules at all times.
• Ensure the lab remains in compliance with all state and Federal regulations.
• Assist in ensuring results are accurate and turned in on time.
• Excellent team spirit and ability to work as a team and motivate other team members.
• Ability to make sound decisions to keep the laboratory running smoothly at all times.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Computer knowledge is mandatory.
• Knowledge of Molecular Laboratory Science will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
[25/08, 4:52 pm] Engr Idris: QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER RECRUITMENT !!
Our Client, a leading Hospitality and Fast Food Restaurant in Nigeria is currently seeking to recruit experienced Quality Control Officer to join its dynamic team.
Location – Amuwo Odofin ,Lagos
Develop, implement, maintain or improve proactive quality and food safety systems, assessing and eliminating risk to the consumer and Brand
Works with suppliers to maintain quality standards for both product components and finished products. Quality system information management: Compiles, interprets, and communicates the conformance to standards for product taste and look at the outlet.
Identifies product and process improvement opportunities, targeting value added activities and developing and incorporating proper product and process measurement metrics
Ensures food/packaging components and finished products meet specifications
Creates systems & infrastructure to reduce variation and increase predictable product consistency to the consumer.
Provides strategic perspective for product and process quality
Leads supplier teams to engage in the design and execution of improved quality processes across the system. This includes leveraging best practices, benchmarking, etc.
Works directly with suppliers to ensure the appropriate product are supplied to execute the product quality plan.
Facilitates change with menu innovation team and operations in product components and/or product preparation procedures (e.g. product design, ingredient technology, etc.) in order to ensure that finished products continue to meet or exceed minimum quality level within standards.
Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology and systems for tracking and maintaining quality and safety and/or enhances quality and safety applicable to product category.
*OND/HND/BSC in Humanities & Hospitality
*Knowledge of food safety
*2-5 years working experience as a cook in fast food/ hospitality industry
*Strong organizational skills
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
*Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
*Detail oriented and able to follow through on tasks
*The individual should be of high integrity
*The individual should possess strong analytical skills including problem solving and critical thinking skills.
SALARY: Very competitive
Must reside close to Amuwo-Odofin
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “QC HOSPITALITY” as the subject of the email.
Application closes on 5th September ,2021.
[25/08, 4:52 pm] Engr Idris: Job Title: Real Estate Sales Lead
Location: VI, Lagos
Compensation: Salary + Commission + Fringe benefits
● Lead the execution of sales strategies and plans focused on achieving overall property sale, lease, and rental targets.
● Build new business relationships and develop existing ones, identifying possible ways to outsell or cross-sell properties.
● Work with senior management to negotiate sales, lease, and rental deals and successfully close agreements to maximize profits.
● Take responsibility for the sale, rental and, lease properties under the company’s portfolio.
● Work with senior management and other sales executives to develop sales strategies.
● Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
● BS.c in any related discipline.
● 4years+ experience as a sales executive in a real estate firm is required.
● Proficient in the use of MS Office.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines consistently.
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
[25/08, 4:52 pm] Engr Idris: VACANCY!!!
An Account Supervisor is needed.
• Account reconciliation
• Manage accounting transactions
• Manage company assets
• HND/BSC in Accounting
•3-4 years work experience
• Good knowledge of accounting policies and transactions
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Account Supervisor’ as subject of the email.
[25/08, 4:52 pm] Engr Idris: UI/UX DESIGNER
Job Type: Full-Time/Permanent
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Salary: NGN150,000-180,000 monthly
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CVs (in MS word
format) and portfolio to email@example.com using UI/UX Designer as the subject of the
We are looking to hire a passionate, result driven, user centric UI/UX Designer for our client. You will
join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually, delightful, and easy to use digital
products in a fast-paced environment. Your main duties will include creating modules and
components and coupling them together into a functional app, converting UI designs to Web
• Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user
• Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
• Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive
• Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational
• Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
• Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
• Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
• Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design to
enhance user experience.
• Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
• Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and have
[25/08, 4:52 pm] Engr Idris: Job Role: Data Analyst Support
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Must be familiar with major excel functions (Trim, Concatenate, Vlookup, Iferror, unique, Pivot table).
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is an added advantage
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
[26/08, 6:29 am] Engr Idris: A reputable financial institution is seeking to recruit a Relationship Officer within its Asset Management Division.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
• Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
• Assisting with the formulation of effective marketing and advertising campaigns to generate public interest.
• Identifying and solicit new clients within the target market parameters.
• Implement strategies for acquiring new clients within the target market.
• Drawing up proposals and letters to be sent to prospects.
• Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
• Following up on new leads and referrals as well as on proposals/letters sent out
• Playing a role to ensure prospects are converted to wins.
• Maintaining and building contacts with potential clients.
• Ensuring delivery of excellent customer service.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, and other related fields.
• Financial services experience
• Minimum 5 years post qualified experience
• Customer management and negotiation skills.
• Ability to recognize and exploit business opportunities
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Must be pro-active, with attention to detail and timeliness in delivery of work output
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
[26/08, 6:29 am] Engr Idris: I am sourcing for a Social Media Officer for a client in the E-commerce space.
Candidate must have 1-2 years experience in same role.
-Respond to Comments DM’s and take orders.
-Manage our different social media pages.
-Create content daily for our different social media pages.
-Graphics design and Copywriting skills.
-Come up with ADS and landing page copies.
-Ability to create links to portfolio is a requirement.
-All candidates must live in the environs of Okota, Lagos.
-OND/HND/BSc in any respective field of study.
Interested?? Send your cv to email@example.com
[26/08, 6:29 am] Engr Idris: Recruitment through WAVE.
We are currently looking for a versatile, intelligent and energetic restaurant floor manager with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our team.
POSITION: Floor Supervisor
GENDER PREFERENCE: Female Only
LOCATION: Victoria Island
WORK DAYS : Shift Job
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensures all products are available and displayed at required times (in line with display schedule).
• Create a good communication link with kitchen staff to ensure the right products comes out quickly.
• Ensure that staff are conversant with product portions, prices and codes.
• Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to customer before money is collected.
• To ensure the punctuality and time keeping of your team to meet requirements.
• Maintain and guarantee an excellent level of hygiene at all the time
• Ensure customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints.
• Send daily report of activities to manager and executive chef
1. A University degree
2. Must have prior experience in hospitality industry, preferably a restaurant or hotel
3. Firm, decisive and energetic,
4. Customer oriented
5. Excellent managerial skills
Interested and only experienced candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject@Floor Supervisor
Only competent candidates will be selected for the interview process.
DEADLINE: 25th of August 2021
[26/08, 6:29 am] Engr Idris: Name of company Wolcottniepce Ltd
We are hiring:
Position: Office Assistant
Years of experience: 2years and above.
Qualifications: B.Sc in course.
Must be proactive.
Must have advanced computer skill.
Must possess strong time management and organisational skill.
Send CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org