Job Title: Project Accountant
Status: Full Time
Reports to: CFO
Project Accountants are financial specialists who review project budgets and also required to provide cost
estimates and prepare invoices.
▪ Reviewing budgets, including staffing, work plans, and fee structures.
▪ Providing project managers and clients with timely financial reports and budgets, as well as project forecasts.
▪ Preparing pre-billing reports for project managers to review.
▪ Preparing actual costs, working capital, and tax reports.
▪ Monitoring receivable income and supporting project managers with collections.
▪ Issuing invoices and purchase orders, as well as paying consultant, subcontractor, vendor, and supplier bills.
▪ Ensuring a steady cash flow by generating, auditing, and sending invoices in a timely manner.
▪ Updating contracts according to client requirements and reporting associated budget amendments.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or similar.
▪ ICAN or ACA would be advantageous.
▪ 1-3 years’ post NYSC experience in related role.
▪ Proficiency in electronic accounting systems, such as QuickBooks.
▪ Ability to report to the Chief Finance Officer and other project managers if need arises.
▪ Advanced proficiency in managing general ledgers, journal entries, and account reconciliations.
▪ Exceptional ability to prepare project budgets, financial forecasts, and tax reports.
▪ Extensive experience in project invoicing and billing.
▪ In-depth knowledge of best practices in accounting.
▪ Excellent communication skills toward effective collaboration and client services
Interested and qualified candidates ,may send their CVs to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org