Currently looking for a Project Accountant
This position has the following responsibilities.
· Act as a Business Advisor to the Project Manager and Project Management team.
· Build a collaborative and supportive environment between Finance and the project delivery team to ensure objectives are met.
· Act as the finance focal point for the projects in ensuring that finance and related needs are met
· Participate in the project decision-making committees e..g. Project Review meetings and contribute effectively to decision-making process.
· Collate all costs associated with project delivery and match against budgetary provisions..
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics,
· ACCA or ACA or CIMA or CIPFA or other finance related qualifications.
· Relevant management qualification or training.
· Minimum of 6/3 years in commercial or finance discipline, with relevant experience in Oilfield Services.
· A technical background and a good understanding of EPC and other sectors of operations would be an advantage.
If interested, please send CV to Nwamaka_chukwurah@hobarkintl.com
To apply for this job email your details to Nwamaka_chukwurah@hobarkintl.com